Box Office Mojo

All the movie info you need!

Top Stories


'Rampage' Prepares to Fight Off 'Quiet Place' & 'Truth or Dare' For Weekend #1

Brad Brevet

Read HERE

Apr. 12 - Updated with Friday estimates... This weekend Dwayne Johnson arrives with his latest offering, starring in Warner Bros.'s release of New Line's Rampage. At the same time Blumhouse will debut its latest micro-budgeted thriller Truth or Dare, which will have its hands full over this Friday the 13th weekend, competing for audience attention with last weekend's box office champ A Quiet Place.

'Black Panther' Dominates Lackluster March at the Box Office

Read HERE

Black Panther not only dominated the month of February, but was also responsible for nearly 25% of March's overall gross. In fact, thanks to Black Panther, even though March was such a down month, the first quarter of the year finished down just -2% compared to 2017's record $2.91 billion, with Black Panther accounting for almost 23% of the quarter's overall $2.85 billion in grosses. It's the second largest percentage behind March of 1998 when Titanic accounted for over 25% of the month's overall gross.

More Stories

Showdowns


A Quiet Place Challengers

A Quiet Place The Conjuring
Rampage Movie Scene Rampage Movie Scene
18 Day Total: 18 Day Total:
$132,783,628 $109,674,070

Full Showdown

Tomb Raider Challengers

Tomb Raider (2018) Tomb Raider (2001)
Rampage Movie Scene Rampage Movie Scene
38 Day Total: 38 Day Total:
$56,700,036 $126,246,328

Full Showdown

Daily Box Office


A Quiet Place $1,513,108
Rampage $1,278,214
I Feel Pretty $1,198,723

View Full Day Chart

2018 Top Movies


Black Panther $1,325,115,728
Operation Red Sea $568,046,676
Detective Chinatown 2 $531,935,866
Ready Player One $522,448,441
Fifty Shades Freed $368,307,760

View Full Year Chart

2018 Top Movies Worldwide


Black Panther $681,833,830
A Quiet Place $132,783,628
Ready Player One $126,648,441
Peter Rabbit $114,292,715
Fifty Shades Freed $100,407,760

View Full Chart

Latest Updates


More Updates

Release Schedule


Name # Of Theaters
April 27th
Avengers: Infinity War 4.200
Disobedience Limited
May 4th
Bad Samaritan Nationwide
Overboard (2018) Nationwide
Tully (2018) Nationwide
102 Not Out Limited
May 11th
Breaking In (2018) Nationwide
Life of the Party Nationwide
Beast Limited
Revenge (2018) Limited
The Seagull Limited
May 18th
Book Club Nationwide
Deadpool 2 Nationwide
Show Dogs Nationwide
May 25th
Solo: A Star Wars Story (3D) Nationwide
How to Talk to Girls at Parties Limited

View Full Schedule